Obesity refers to a state of being over weight. It not only is hazardous to your health but also a major reason for many psychological problems. According to a study of International Journal of Obesity bias based on the obesity of a person is stronger than any other bias and unfortunately it is more socially acceptable.
Weight pills or obesity drugs are the most sought way to loose your extra pounds. Weight loss pills are the pharmacological substances that help you loose weight.
Broadly speaking weight loss pills available in the market can be categorized in two main sub categories:
1. Prescription Pills: Prescription pills are those for which you require your physician prescription. They are recommended in case of clinically obesity as they are intense in action than OTC pills. However they have advantage over OTC weight loss pills in the sense that they are clinically tested and the results they claim are proven 2020 Resurge pill reviews.
2. Over the Counter (OTC) Pills or Food Supplements: OTC weight loss pills on the other hand are not that intense in action but they are not tested for the claims they make. A large number of people who use OTC weight loss drugs are those obsessed with cosmetic weight loss syndrome as the wish to have a model figure is a pandemic phenomenon nowadays.
However, both prescription and OTC weight pills have their side effects which vary from headache to life threatening conditions.
How the weight loss pills actually work is attributed to the function they perform in your body. It may be one of the following three ways:
1. Suppressing Appetite: Appetite suppressers are also called the anorectics and composed of agents like sibutramine. They are widespread in use and are the oldest of the kind dating back to 1950s. Appetite suppressers are a proven yet short-lived solution to obesity. Majority of them are prescription drugs and usually combined with diet and exercise plans. They directly affect the sections of your brain that control appetite. Hence, the side effects may range from headache, dizziness, nausea, hair loss to high blood pressure and strokes also.
2. Changing your Body Chemistry by Altering the Processes: Body process altering pills are those which work by affecting your metabolism rate. These drugs are usually made of substances like rimonabant though this agent is mainly an appetite suppresser. High rise in body temperature, stomach problems are the typical side effects of metabolism enhancers.
3. Inhibiting the Absorption of Certain Nutrients: Absorption inhibiting agents may be further classified in three categories:
a. Fats Blockers: Fats blockers are substances like orlistat that restrain the absorption of the fats in body. They are the most neutral long term weight pills. But they are the prescription drugs due to their unnatural origin. Side effects may include disturbance of digestive system like oily and loose stool and nausea.
b. Fats Burners: Fats burners are the most popular solutions meant for short-lived effect. Nervous system problems, heart palpitations and high blood pressure may be the side effects of fats burners. Examples include thermogenesis and lypolisis.
c. Carbohydrates Blockers: Carbohydrate blockers are usually meant for those already suffering from diabetes mellitus type 2. Examples include metformin.
Do the weight pills really work? The answer of the question is manifold. A certain pill may prove to be a magic pill for one person and it may do nothing for the other. Reason for this is attributed to chemical construction of the body, genetic factors, stress level, dietary habits and body metabolism.
Does weight loss pills are really effective depends upon how effectively you take them. Certain elementary precautions that need your attention before starting a weight loss program are:
* Seek the advice of your physician
* Discuss the side effects and immediately consult your physician in case of any
* Strictly follow the instructions which come with the weight loss drugs
* Do not overdose – it may lead to lethal outcomes
* Change your dietary habits and follow an exercise program
* Keep evaluating your weight; do not use the drug over a long period of time; you may become addicted to it
Choosing the best weight pill for you from the umpteen number of weight loss solutions in the market is not the whole thing, it’s just a start; you will loose weight only if you are committed to yourself. It needs a viable change in your dietary habits and a strict exercise plan to help you have your ideal weight otherwise the problem will resurface soon after you stop intake of weight loss pills!